Monday, February 14, 2011

Authentic Japan Hokkaido Pills - Guaranteed Effective

With 40 capsules and good for 20 days, Japan Hokkaido Pills have become one of the best-sellers among our slimming products. Now, Hokkaido Slimming Pills are selling like hotcakes. Join the fad and get that figure you've always dreamed of.

AUTHENTIC Japan HOKKAIDO Slimming Pills

Japan Hokkaido Pills For Weight Reduction have the following advantages:

(400mg x 40 pill Reduce weight safely and in high speed)
Beautify waist and thighs
Consolidate body figures
Leave your body light
Relieve and discharge night stool and constipation
Promote good digestion

Buy your authentic Japan Hokkaido Slimming Pills today. Give a click and visit our online store. See them HERE.

Pill for weight reduction / aimed at the waist, abdomen, hip, thighs and face where fat always accumulates. Its specific Fat Consumption Formula is aimed at the accumulation of fat, accelerate the metabolism of fat, as well as promote the discharge of night stool and fat, and reduce fat, for weight reduction - worry-free!

OUR Friendly Advices:
1. Drink plenty of water or fresh juices.
2. Eat small yet frequent meals. Never skip meals. Even if you don't feel hungry, it is advised that you still eat on time. And YES, I's like to reiterate: eat small servings.
This is to prevent hypoglycemia* which can cause headache, palpitations, and body weakness. (unsalted crackers, candies or anything that is high on glucose will do)

*Hypoglycemia is the medical term for a state produced by a lower than normal level of blood glucose due to skipping meals, low blood sugar and insufficient glucose intake.

DOSAGE: 2 PILLS A DAY 30 MINUTES BEFORE BREAKFAST

NOT ADVISABLE FOR: pregnant women, with serious illness, children, lactating mothers

VERY SAFE TO USE! Guaranteed: NO mercury or methampetamine content which can harm your body.

NO REBOUND EFFECT!

ON-HAND and Ready to Ship!

Japanese-Chinese Formula:
Thousands of year ago, the medical value was officially approved in Japan. Based on the Chinese traditional composite formula developed the weight reduction formula for the eastern. It is verified by its medical features and practical demonstration that it can meet the demand for perfect body figure of ladies. The accuracy of its ingredients and their contents guarantee the perfect figure construction effect.

Pill for weight reduction / aimed at the waist, abdomen, hip, thighs and face where fat always accumulate. Its specific Fat Consumption Formula is aimed at the accumulation of fat, accelerates the decomposition and consumption of fat, promote the catabolism of fat, as well as promote discharge of night stool and fat, and reduce fat, for weight reduction without worry.

Dill extract:Intensively the functioning efficiency of the body, improve the catabolism of fat, and reduce the accumulation of fat

Chinese rose extract, trumpet creeper extract:improve metabolism and promote consumption of fat.

Evening primrose extract lotus:reduce the excessive absorption of fat, promote the discharge of night stool and fat, and reduce fat.

Function: Weight Reduction
Appropriate population: simple obesity, obesity
Inappropriate population: children, women in pregnancy or breast feeding.

Guaranteed Period: 2 weeks you'll see initial slimming result
Manufactured Date: See bottom of the box. Storage: Coll And Dry place

Administration and dosage:two pills a time, once daily,before breakfast with clear water.

Japan Hokkaido Cangye Pharmacy Co.,Ltd.

Buy your authentic Japan Hokkaido Slimming Pills today. Give a click and visit our online store. See them HERE.
Contact us at these numbers: (Sun) 0932-72855-44 or (Globe) 0915-8718721
Order yours today and see great results! Enjoy!

44 comments:

  1. I heard lots of good reviews about this weight loss product but I also recommend hoodia capsules.

    buy hoodia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently stopped taking the pills above and they do work REALLY GOOD....i stopped taking them because I ran out and will be ordering more..with just one jar (40)pills I lost about 10 lbs in 20 days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you exercise while taking the pills?

      Delete
  3. Hi I have also tried these pills n they do work I need more but I cant find any or any where I also tried calling this number and i cant n e info helps thanx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the best pills to lose weight that I have found I started taking these a couple of weeks ago and on my 1st week I lost 6lbs. I just order more just waiting on them to come in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi I am selling Hokkaido Pills and I guarantee you that is authentic ;) If you are interested you can email me @ protacio.jacqueline@gmail.com ;)

      Delete
    2. Hi. Do you have a Facebook account?? And how much the jap hok? Thank you

      Delete
    3. Hi jacqueline..can u send me price of ur haokkaido pill and mode of payment zweetprincess@hotmail.com

      Delete
  6. hello ! im a first time user and today , April 9th 2012 , is the fourth day of taking the pills and ive lost 10 pounds !!!! its amazing !! i have not felt this much confident in the longest !! :D i highly recommend these pills !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can men also drink these pills?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I haven't lost but five pounds and I only drink water and eat plain broiled fish, veggies and fruit and it has been two Weeks. I do not recommend these. Save your cash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think, you purchased the fake one since there are lot of fakes scattering the markets due to popularity and effectiveness of this slimming pills. Knows how to differentiate between original and fake.

      Delete
  9. @ Angie u lost 5 pounds?
    so ur saying by eating healthy u lost or combination of both pills and diet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barely got mine in the mail today.. start tomorrow.. I hope they work. Will check in, in a week to let you know if they worked.. crossing my fingers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got mine today through amazon. i always take naps but not today i am full of energy. but i am really thirsty and have been going to
    the bathroom like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just got mine today...hope this works... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can i take this at night before going to sleep? Im gonna start taking the pills tomorrow.. Hope it works! Crossed fingers....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't bought from this site, but they really do work!!! First time around I took them for 40 days and went from 198 to 179! I stopped taking them and maintained my weight! Recently due to hormones I gained weight and got back up to 202.2, I took my first pills yesterday and this morning I weighed 196.8!!!! Yes it's mostly water weight I know, but can you imagine weight loss now, It will be the fat I'm trying to get rid of, not the water weight!
    And yes these pills really do help with tummy and thighs! It seems like that's the first to go with these pills, it's crazy becuase that's always been my toughest areas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Should it really be 2 pills a day? Can it also be OK to take one pill? Just so weight loss would not look too hurried...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, did anyone ever reply to you? I was wondering the same thing also. Do you buy these online? if so, where? I'm worried about buying fake ones and I heard that they cant be shipped to the US anymore???

      Delete
  17. Thanks a lot for the details about Hokkaido Pills. I am taking Nuvoryn a natural weight loss pills and it is very helpful to me. After reading your article Now I can compare both the pills and find the best one. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never tried any weight loss pills before until I've tried this out of curiosity. Been overweight for several years. I've lost 5 kilos in 1 and a half week and planning to lose 5 more to hit my normal BMI and just maintain.

    Do drink a lot of water. Like you have a choice. hehe. kasi nakakauhaw xa and yes never skip meals kahit di gutom kasi nakakahilo, like normal lang naman tlga if you skip meals. I actually eat normally parin a day like a cup or 2 of rice every meal and occasional Mcdo and Jollibee parin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i am on my second bottle, with the first bottle i lost 20 pounds! i did work out and i did skip meals ( used to eat only once a day no more than 200 calories ! i do not recommend this i was weak and nearly fainted at all hours ! , and i used to walk 5 miles everyday in the hot summer sun ! no good ) i have also tried these pills alone without working out i lost 2 pounds a week , and eating really healthy ! only salad very very little ranch ! and i had a special day ( sunday ) to eat whatever i wanted but that is all i would eat the entire day, i went from 270 to 240 in a month an a half , i do see that it does go for the tummy and thighs and also the arms, sometimes i get this rush that my heart starts beating really fast and it just leaves me feeling dumb founded i think its the pills, i cant seem to poop with them either so maybe some laxatives would help some of you then again i have been taking all sorts of diet pills that maybe my system is messed up now, i have come along way with all diffrent types of pills and excerise daily ive lost a total of a year ! my biggest weight was 350 ! if you are dedicated you can do it ! you can loose the weight ! do it for yourself and your health not for anything else ! my motivation is to go to the air force after i reach 175 and gain atleast 20 pounds of muscle ! i have been over weight all my life ! my parents where not strict with what i ate and now i have to loose these pounds all by myself ! i am 20 years old and will be 21 next year , good luck to you all !

    you can email me if you need someone to talk to about loosing weight i can try to help scottiebluex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. is hokkaido pills is only for women? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. may tanong lang po ako pag halimbawa nakainom k ng fake n japan hokkaido diet pills ano ang mangyayari at ano ang mararamdaman???thank u po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think hindi un eepekto, you can search through google "original and fake hokkaido slimming pills.. ;))maraming differences, sa packaging pa lang.

      Delete
  24. hello everyone. thank you for dropping by. GOD bless your weight loss ventures. For orders, please contact my assistant 09158718721. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just finished 1 box.. i lost weight from 72kg to 65kg now but i seem to become impotent with a deceased libido.. and i feel tightness around the neck and had become sensitive to cold.. im sure mh hokkaido is original but why am i having these side effcts?

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I heard there are bad effects on using this pill such as palpitations, insomia, pain in the upper abdomen, dizziness, etc. is that true? un at un ang complaints ng mga taong gmgmit nito eh.

    ReplyDelete
  28. plus bitter after taste... at nasusuka pa ung iba totoo ba un i got scared i just brought my first bottle but afraid of taking it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi janelle..tanong ko lang, tinuloy mo ba pag take nito?

      Delete
  29. Hi girls.. the only way you would find out if hokkaido is working is of you get palpitations and dry throat. Why? Because palpitation means youre metabolism is getting higher.. dry throat is for you take in more water to replace eating too much and to keep your body healthy. Im a supploer of hokkaido capsules.. for inquiries txt me at 09176880645. 275/bottle.40 caps.

    ReplyDelete
  30. hi po ask ko lang po if isa po ba sa side effects sa hokaido ang blurry vision at headache? used 2 jars of hokaido pink pills and almost empty na po na hokaido green pills. please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi everybody. It all sounds great and I would like to try it. Where can I buy it in Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi I am selling Hokkaido Pills and I guarantee you that it's authentic ;) If you are interested you can email me @ protacio.jacqueline@gmail.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I recently ordered my box this is 3rd day taking them.. I wanted to know how long does it take for the pills to start working? I don't feel any different I do get a lil thirst but nothing major and I haven't felt full I'm eating the same way

      Delete
    2. make sure they are the real ones and not the fake ones what does the product inside look like?

      Delete