Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 2 and 3: Watching What I Eat


Sad to say that I have to refrain from these yummy junkies and sodas... just to achieve my goals on both health and fitness. I know it would be really difficult at first. But with my fingers crossed, I believe I can surely get used to this... wooohoo... No temptations, please. :-)

Beginning today, I have to really drink glasses of water, preferably 8-10. I just found out that not-so cold water can make me shred 67 calories. That’s pretty cool because I don’t drink warm water – it doesn’t give me the satisfaction to quench my thirst. The truth is: I am not a water-drinker; I used to love sodas, juices, iced tea, chocolate drinks and worst, softdrinks. BUT, I have to change it this time… definitely. Otherwise, nothing would happen.

Water. Water. Water. Before, during and after meals… as often as I think I should.

Breakfast: a cup of coffee with creamer and less sugar, a bowl of oatmeal and lots of water.

Lunch: for my fiber-lining – mango, a cup of rice, fish and veggies, and glasses of water. No iced tea this time… it’s a bit more difficult since I love iced tea so much – I just thought I would burp to satisfaction if I just drink water. But right now, I had to change: mind-setting.

Dinner: a slice of bread, oat meals and more water.

Again, I think today has been a good start, isn’t it?

Well, wish me luck. I hope this continues. :-)

♥♥♥ Myraine ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment