Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Will Start Today... Or Never!


I know I shall lose weight… not because I want to be slimmer, sexier and more appealing, charming or beautiful to the eyes of other people especially my husband, but because I want to feel better, look better and stay healthier.

I shall start now… we shall start now.

I hope that my endeavors and natural ways on how to lose weight and regain that hourglass figure will also be of great help to you, my dear readers. After all, I made this blog to be motivated and somehow be an inspiration to everyone.

So, let us all join hands and work harder towards a new, happier and healthier us soon. Look good. Feel good about ourselves.

Let’s be optimistic about this… Together, we will work this out… achieving that slim, sexy and healthy body. My dear friends, let start the journey and the fun start today!

This is my weight loss story. This is my blog. This is OUR place – a very good resource of health and fitness issues… journeying towards a healthier and happier lifestyle.

God bless us and our heart’s desires. See you around. Hope to hear from you, too.

♥♥♥ Myraine ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment